Digital Asset Management (DAM)
Manage all your digital assets
The Digital Asset Management (DAM) is the system that allows you to organize categorize, archive, search, edit and distribute a wide range of digital content.
StoreLink DAM, The Digital Asset Management (DAM) proposed by StoreLink, is based on open source technologies and allows you to:
- Manage different types of content - from PDF files to images, sounds, movies, animations and text
- Access from any workstation - through a simple web page, having the access credentials.
- Create your WEBTV with live and on-demand content
Why Digital Asset Management (DAM)?
- The value of Digital Assets grows and their structured use becomes a must
- The use and reuse of Asset lets you capitalize on the work, sharing the work methodology
- The licensing management opens new business opportunities
- Multimedia content must be shared in different formats
- Data management becomes long and expensive
- The Brand Identity requires a coordinated management of all digital content
Features for Digital Asset Management (DAM)
- Multiple Upload/Editing
- Download image in high and low resolution
- Workflow-loading, validation and update
- Transcoding of uploaded files in the chosen formats
- Preview of uploaded files
- Thumbnail for text, images, audio and video
- Navigation by categories through simple and advanced search
- Multilingual support