Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: NFL Colts Authentic Elite Jersey Jaguars Authenti

NFL Colts Authentic Elite Jersey Jaguars Authenti 5 years 8 months ago #88286

• leggett
West Why your team will make the playoffs▶, Eagles
Titans
South
Bryant told Anderson he'd like to be traded before the Oct. 31st deadline, but if not he's prepared to ride out his contract and move on.Then so be it, I'm not going to re-sign.
.I'll just play next year out. I'm not tripping, Bryant said.

Colts▶, Rams
West▶, NFC: North
The Pittsburgh Steelers' receiver dispelled with beating around the bush. Bryant talked on the record with ESPN's Josina Anderson, saying if the Steelers aren't going to target him, they should trade him.If they don't try to include me more and continue to do the same thing, then I want out, period, Bryant told Anderson Jim Brown Jersey.
Broncos
East
Chiefs
Bryant skipped meetings on Monday, and his agent said he was at the doctor.Now he's making his discontent known without the filters.Bryant has seen his playing time and production dwindle the past few weeks.
Panthers▶, Jags
Redskins▶, Chargers
Giants
BrownsAdded Bryant: I'm not being selfish, it's just I want to help contribute, and I want to be the best player that I can be.The on-the-record comments came after the receiver dismissed last week's report by NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport that Bryant was unhappy with his role and wanted out Bruce Smith Jersey.
East

Thus far, the Steelers have dismissed any interest in trading Bryant. Given he's scheduled to make $615,000 this year and $705,000 next season, Bryant is a cheap talent with upside. With his suspension history, it's unlikely a team would give up much in any swap to take on a player who could be out indefinitely with one off-field slip-up, and has shown a penchant for being a squeaky wheel.
49ers
Bucs
Now the wideout is essentially confirming Rapoport's report.Bryant's situation in Pittsburgh has devolved quickly.On Sunday night, Bryant posted comments on social media, one of which bashed rookie JuJu Smith-Schuster (the post was subsequently deleted).
Martavis Bryant: If Steelers wont use me, I want out Martavis Bryant is getting to the point: Use me or move me Brandon Williams Jersey.
I just want to be happy. . I would like for it to be here, but if not then oh well.
Raiders▶, Saints
Falcons
Texans
Seahawks▶, Steelers
South
Cowboys
Just got to move on.LATEST ANALYSIS▶, 2004 draft: Which QB has enjoyed most talent?▶, Making the Leap: 'Skins' offensise rising▶, Brooks: Mahomes set to break out?▶, Schein: 2018's make-or-break guys▶, Head coach Power Rankings▶, Filice: All-Time Lane Kiffin Team Each team's all-time XI best players▶, AFC: North
In the last two games, he's earned just three combined catches for 30 yards Joe Thomas Jersey. He played just 34 snaps in each game. For the season, the 25-year-old has 18 catches for 234 yards on 36 targets.
Cardinals .
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds
Vai all'inizio della pagina