Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: NFL Dallas Cowboys Authentic Jersey Bears Authent

NFL Dallas Cowboys Authentic Jersey Bears Authent 5 years 9 months ago #88288

• leggett
I feel like we definitely need that.
Panthers▶, Jags
Giants
South
He's an intense coach and you can tell that he wants to change the culture around here. It's all well and good for Williams to improve the mindset in a Browns defense that was one of the worst units in the NFL last season. What Cleveland really needs is talent on defense.
Bucs
Titans
Cowboys
Texans
West▶, NFC: North
Colts▶, Rams
Redskins▶, Chargers
Next week's draft in Philadelphia should bring in more than a few players for Williams to deploy in hopes they can be difference makers in Year 1 Kelvin Benjamin Jersey.
In his first weeks with the Cleveland Browns, the fiery assistant has already made a positive change in his players' attitude. Former first-round pick Joe Haden said he's been confronted and challenged by Williams early in offseason workouts Kelvin Benjamin Jersey. His energy's crazy, Haden said Tuesday, via Cleveland.
Broncos
South
Haden wasn't the only player noting the Browns needed the brand of toughness Williams brings to the table Cincinnati Bengals Authentic Jersey. I think we did need that, Shelton said. I think that his mindset is what Cleveland needs in order for us to change and turn around the program .
East
49ers
Joe Haden: Gregg Williams already improving Browns Notorious defensive coordinator Gregg Williams speaks loudly and carries a big stick.
Chiefs
BrownsHaden said when first meeting with Williams, the coordinator told him had he not played through injury last season Williams would have told team brass to cut the corner. While that sort of revelation could lead to grimaces from agents and the media, Haden said Williams' upfront attitude, accountability, and toughness was missing in Cleveland, especially when it comes to the star players. We need somebody that's going to keep everybody accountable, Haden said.
Cardinals
West Why your team will make the playoffs▶, Eagles
East
Seahawks▶, Steelers
LATEST ANALYSIS▶, 2004 draft: Which QB has enjoyed most talent?▶, Making the Leap: 'Skins' offensise rising▶, Brooks: Mahomes set to break out?▶, Schein: 2018's make-or-break guys▶, Head coach Power Rankings▶, Filice: All-Time Lane Kiffin Team Each team's all-time XI best players▶, AFC: North

Me, (linebacker Chris) Kirksey, (linebacker Jamie) Collins, (defensive tackle) Danny (Shelton), he's definitely going at us William Jackson Jersey. Haden added: It's a shock, but that's what we need. We need somebody that's going to switch it up, change it up, tell us something, cuss us out, scream at us, let us know that we're sorry right now and we've got to be better.
Falcons .
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.262 seconds
Vai all'inizio della pagina